Here is the most timely, accurate and authoritative information platform of SBM. We are based on our own development, whether it is the SBM's hot spots or technological innovation, we will present for you in the first time...
In order to extend the service life of the equipment in the mineral processing production line, the more important thing is to operate the equipment correctly and maintain it regularly. The following are the 6 major details to extend the working life of the equipment.
1. The operator should be familiar with the equipment and comply with the factory operation, maintenance, safety and health regulations.
2. The operator should read the duty record before starting work, and inspect the equipment, check whether the bolts of each part are loose, whether the machine surface is damaged, etc.
3. The equipment startup should follow the sequence of the process system, and it is strictly forbidden to start with load.
4. During the operation of the beneficiation production line, the operation of the production line equipment should be frequently observed. If any abnormal phenomenon occurs, it should be dealt with in time according to the relevant plan or shut down for maintenance.
5. The shutdown should conform to the sequence of the process system, and the environment around the production line equipment should be cleaned after the shutdown.
6. Maintenance is mandatory at regular intervals and must be carried out at that time. Even if production is tight, maintenance personnel should be arranged in time for machine maintenance.