Jig machine belongs to gravity separators, which can separate mineral ores based on different specific gravity. Jig machine is widely used in gravity concentration of tin, tungsten, placer gold, hematite ore, manganese, titanium, antimony, lead, tantalum, niobium and other minerals. Hengcheng saw-tooth wave jigging machine is developed and improved from traditional jig machine, on the basis theory of jig bed layering. Its jigging pulsating curve is similar to saw-tooth wave, which makes the up speed of water flow quicker than down speed of water flow, so it can improve looseness of jig bed and reduce suction action, which can lead to fully settlement of heavy particles in slurry; it highly improves separation ability and recovery rate.
1. High capacity. Stroke and frequency are adjustable.
2. High concentration ratio and high recovery;
3. Fabricated with highest quality material;
4. Easy to install, operate and maintain;
5. The pulsation curve is saw-tooth wave shape facilitate heavy mineral to settling;
6. Saving water 30-40% than ordinary jig;
7. The pulsation speed very easy adjusted by regulator;
8. Suitable for roughing and desliming.
Jig machines need water to work, and it loosens materials in vertical alternative water-flows, and it forms different layers of materials of different densities and discharges both layers from up and down discharging ports separately. The basic composition of jigger is jigging chambers, also called jigging boxes, and there are screens in each chamber.
Water and raw ore will be fed from one end of the jigger screen, the ore granules will move in the vertical alternative water-flows. Layers will be formed because of density difference of materials. The minerals with small density will be in the up layer and will flow together with the pulp flow while material with bigger density will be in the down layer and will discharged from the down discharging port as jigging concentrate.
We’d like to recommend a suitable model for you and send you a best quotation. So please give us some more information about your requirement in your enquiry.
1) What's the capacity per hour would you want ?
2) What 's the raw materials do you want to process?
Please swipe the phone to see the full parameters.
|Model||Chamber Shape||Chamber Size||Feeding size (mm)||Water added (m3/T)||Pressure of water (Mpa)||Capacity (t/h)||Dimension (mm)||Weight (T)||Power (kw)|