Spiral chute is widely applied to mineral separating of size 0.3 - 0.02 mm, such as ilmenite, chromite, pyrite, zircon, rutile, monazite, phosphate, tungsten ore, tin, tantalum, niobium ore and other non-ferrous metals, precious metals and non-metallic minerals.
Spiral chute is working under the force of water flow, gravity, inertial centrifuge and friction. Slurry is pumped to the top of the spiral, and it enters a feed distributor that evenly distributes the feed to each spiral concentrator. The design and shape of the spiral make it work, when combined with gravitational acceleration. As the slurry travels the spiraling path down the spiral, mineral grains settle and start sorting according to size, density and to a lesser extend shape. Low density particles are carried with the bulk of the water towards the outside of the spiral, while particles with the greatest density migrate towards the inside of the spiral.
1. Reasonable structure and small occupation area;
2. High recovery, high efficiency, and precise separation;
3. Light in weight, rust and corrosion resistant;
4. Simple installation and Minimal maintenance requirements;
5. Low operating cost and long operating life;
6. Reliable running with minimal operator attention;
7. Strong adaptability to fluctuation of feeding amount, density, size and grade.
We’d like to recommend a suitable model for you and send you a best quotation. So please give us some more information about your requirement in your enquiry.
1) What's the capacity per hour would you want ?
2) What 's the raw materials do you want to process?
|Model||Outside Diameter (mm)||Screw Picth (mm)||Heads Number||Feeding size (mm)||Weight (kg)||Dimension (mm)|