Gold centrifugal concentrator is a new type of gravity concentration equipment for gold separating and other high-density minerals. It will produce big centrifugal force when rotating, and strengthen gravity process, to make the superfine particle effectively recover.
Gold centrifugal concentrator can be extremely effective to sorting monomer gold of vein gold ore proved by test. In addition, it can be used for recycling the monomer gold in gold ore and other metals. Gold centrifugal concentrator has many competitive advantages compared with other concentration machines which create high returns for the investors.
Gold centrifugal concentrator is an efficient equipment for recovering free gold in all particle size ranges, especially for recovery of fine gold which lost during the operation of the gravitational concentrator (sluice boxes and jigs). It can be used not only for placer gold mining, but also for hard rock mining to recover the natural gold, replacing amalgamation, and recover gold from the old tailing.
Since 1985, three models of centrifugal concentrator have been developed. Application shows that the recovery can be as high as 99%, especially for the case in recovering the natural gold in lode ore with 65% of the ore having a milling size of 0.074mm, the recovery for the natural gold is expected up to 98%. For that natural gold of 0.004mm in particle size, the recovery is 97%. The cleaning up cycle is 1~4 hours. And the upgrade ratio is up to 1,000 times.
The hollow shaft of this equipment can be driven by electrical motor transmission part through belt driving, making the rotation inner sleeve rotate in a high speed to produce centrifugal force. The slurry will be fed into the rotation inner sleeve through feeding pipe, and the slurry particle will be separated under the action of centrifugal force field. The heavy mineral will be remained in the cell guide of rotation inner sleeve, and the light mineral will be discharged through the tailing’s launder. After one shift work and stop running, the concentrate will be discharged through the concentrate discharge outlet.
1. High recovery rate: Through our test, the recovery rate for placer gold can be 98% or more, for rock gold, the recovery rate could reach 97% when the feeding size is below 7mm.
2. Easy to install: Only a small leveled place required. It's a full line machine, before starting it, we only need to connect the water pump and power.
3. Easy to adjust: There are only 2 factors that will affect the recovery result, they are water pressure and feeding size. By giving proper water pressure and feeding size, you could get the best recovery effect.
4. No pollution: This machine only consumes water and electric power, and exhaust tailings and water. Low noise, no chemical agent involved.
5. Easy to operate: After finishing the water pressure and feeding size adjust, clients only need to recover the concentrates every 2-4 hours. (Depending on the grade of the mine)
Fluidization water (m3/h)
Slurry Water (m3/h)
Feeding Density (%)
Feeding size (mm)
Concentration Cleaning Up Cycle
Vein gold 1-3 Hours // Placer gold 2-6 Hours
Concentrate weight (kg)