Trommel screen provides a simple, efficient and economical solution to upgrade a wide rang of material, and optimize the subsequent process steps of recovery. This method of screening helps not only to reduce manual operation and investment, also increase product grade, while allows rapid and large volume processing. Trommel screen is designed for processing alluvial gold mine, river placer sand gold, diamond etc.
Trommel screen is usually used at the primary separation period of placer gold mining so as to washing and screening the gold ore. The upper sizes out are always reckoned as unuseful materials. The bottom sizes which contain the gold are usually processed by centrifugal concentrator or gold sluice box continuously to upgrade the gold ore. The concentrates of centrifugal concentrator could be processed by shaking table which is used to separate the gold from other minerals.
The raw material is put into the sieve cylinder through the feeding belt, and the rotating sieve cylinder drives the raw material to form the artificial sieve effect of the raw material sliding on the screen surface. Under the pushing and tumbling of the inner blade of the cylinder, the finished sand falls on the finished sand belt through the collecting hopper, and is lifted down by the belt into a finished material pile or directly into the storage hopper.
1. Configured for economical & efficient classification, screening and grading.
2. Heavy duty trommel drum with lifters at the front to facilitate material break up.
3. Screen replaceable for different mesh sizes.
4. Multiple screen size.
5. Easily changed screen plates.
6. Largest processing capacity in the industry.
7. Unique screen design, result in higher capacities, longer screen life and no material clogging.
8. Heavy duty feed hopper and extension.
9. Discharge chute.
Sieve mesh size